Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Woot!

So I was checking up on the blogs I read on here and I noticed that someone else received lovin from their SO as well. I was just about to write how wonderful it is to have the man you are with actually pay attention and she beat me to it..so go get it girl! Good job! :)

Anyways, yes. I did receive a bit of lovin last night from the SO. Yesterday started out like a normal day, talking to friends and working. Then around two in the afternoon M finally wrote me! Aww how lovely it was to hear from him, I had missed him. His email was amazing, as always, he has the most eloquent writing skills. Near the end of the email he wrote: "Honey- You look so smokin hot in the fishnets..... I'd love to see you close to me in those...... I'd snake my hands through the threads and grasp two lovely hand fulls of your ass cheeks under that tight little school-girls dress of yours...... make you go down on me till I got all slippery and hard.... then bend you over and spank you before I spread your rosey cheeks and thrust deeply into you from behind while you stroked and massaged my throbbing balls and let them bounce against your dripping clit........ " That did it. I was wet the rest of the day.


By the time I got home I was about ready to burst. The SO came home early and he actually wanted to lay in bed and watch a movie with me. For some reason he was a bit worked up as well and before I knew it we were rolling around having an amazing romp session. I didn't really get much "out" of it if you know what I mean, but I still enjoyed it. It was good to have that bit of a connection with him again. It has been a long time. Makes me curious what got him that way in the first place.

Had a lovely chat with G this morning. For being an older gentlemen he sure could run circles around me that's for sure. He's an interesting character. I'm curious to see where this goes exactly.

C is still up to the same, he text me a picture of himself at the gym today to help me start the day. How kind of him. ;-)

4 comments:

  1. When you went from starved one day to an amazing romp session even if it wasn't that good for you. Good timing.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was perfect timing. Maybe he sensed my pent up frustration? Not sure, but it took the edge off a bit. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're busy and having fun. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sexy emails and text messages. Anything I can save. I look back on it and it makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete